This substantial 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom end terraced property is conveniently located on a prime site on the Station Road allowing easy access to village amenities, primary, secondary schools and train station with direct connection to Belfast.
Internally, the ground floor accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge with inglenook fireplace and log burning stove, open plan to dining room leading to kitchen and direct access to a private enclosed South/East facing rear garden via French doors. The first floor is finished with pine floorboards and comprises the master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe, three further bedrooms, one with access to family bathroom and floored roof space with two velux style windows to rear .
The property although requires modernisation is realistically priced and offers excellent potential for buyers looking to create a beautiful character home.
Stone driveway to front, private enclosed garden to rear with direct open door access from dining room
Drive Through Carport:
22’5 x 7’8 (6.835m x 2.344m)
Double wooden doors to front and rear
26’9 x 10’9 (8.144m x 3.265m)
Pedestrian door and windows to side, plumbed for washing machine
- Two Storey end terrace
- Spacious lounge open plan to dining room with inglenook fireplace and log burning stove
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Economy 7 storage heating
- Usable attic space (floored) with double glazed windows
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Pine floorboards to first floor
- Close to local amenities, primary and secondary schools and bus/train station
- Chain free